Right of revocation for consumers (§ 13 BGB, German Civil Code)
Insofar as you complete the purchase at our shop as a consumer (§ 13 BGB, German Civil Code), the following applies in your favour:
Right of revocation
Within fourteen days, you have the right to revoke this contract without stating the reasons.
The revocation period,
1. in case of a contract regarding the delivery of digital contents, which are not delivered on a physical medium, is fourteen days starting with the day of conclusion of the contract;
2. in case of a purchase contract regarding a single good, which is able to be delivered in one single shipment, is fourteen days starting with the day you or a third person designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods;
3. in case of a purchase contract regarding several goods, which you ordered within the frame of one common order and which are delivered separately, is fourteen days starting with the day you or a third person designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last good.
4. in case of a purchase contract regarding the delivery of a good in several separate consignments or pieces, is fourteen days starting with the day you or a third person designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last consignment or the last piece and
5. in case of a purchase contract regarding the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time, is fourteen days starting with the day you or a third person designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first good.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform us (Carmen and Ingo Photography GbR, Josef-Wechselberger-Weg 3, 82140 Olching, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0) 176 / 213 251 88) by means of unequivocal statement (e. g. mailed letter or e-mail) regarding your decision to withdraw from the contract. For that reason, you may use the attached sample form for cancellation, which is not stipulated, however.
In order comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notice concerning the exercise of the right of revocation before expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from the contract, we shall repay you all payments, which we have received from you, including delivery costs (except from additional costs arising from your decision to use other methods of delivery than the favorable standard delivery offered by us), immediately upon and no later than fourteen days after the day we have received your notice concerning your withdrawal from the contract. For repayment, we use the same payment method you used at the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no event you will be charged with additional fees for repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have regained the goods or until you have provided evidence of sending back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days after the day you informed us on your withdrawal from the contract. The time limit is observed if you dispatch the goods before expiration of the time limit of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs for returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of goods resulting from you handling the goods other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right of revocation also expires in case of a contract concerning the delivery of digital contents not stored on a physical medium if we have already commenced execution of the contract after you
1. expressly agreed that we commence execution of the contract before expiration of the revocation period and
2. you have confirmed your knowledge of you losing the right of revocation by agreeing with commencement of executing the contract.